We currently have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and cusomer focussed Sales / Design Assistant to work part time at our Hitchin or Cambridge showroom.
Curtain/Blind Fitter to join our friendly & professional team at Gerrards Cross:
Experience of fitting poles, tracks & blinds is an advantage and will be reflected in the salary.
Key requirements / responsibilities:
- To professionally fit curtain poles / tracks and window blinds at customer premises (tools and vehicle will be provided).
- To ensure all installations are safe and precise.
- Ability to follow written instructions accurately.
You will need:
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- A full, clean driving licence.
- Ability to work as an integral part of our friendly team.
In return we are offering an extremely competitive salary and 4 weeks holiday + bank holidays for the right person. If you feel you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
Please call 01753 899007 and ask for Greg Gilroy.
Experienced Seamstresses / Seamsters to join our friendly work room in Gerrards Cross
Our bustling work room in Gerrards Cross create superior curtains, blinds and soft furnishings for our stores in Gerrards Cross, Hitchin and Cambridge. We are looking for two full time seamstresses or seamsters to join our friendly team. Our ideal candidate will take pride in their work and have great attention to detail. We are looking for someone with experience of both machining and hand finishing soft furnishings.
If you would like to be a part of a progressive and dynamic company and have what it takes, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Greg Gilroy on 01753 899007 or send your cv to email@example.com
Depending on experience, we are offering extremely competitive rates of pay.